BRICK DRYING SHED

The Museum is home to a brickyard drying shed from Petersfield, which was rescued and reconstructed at the Museum in 1979. From the end of the 19th century, the shed was used to protect newly made clay products, while they hardened in the warm atmosphere created by the underfloor “hypocaust” heating system.

Our Supporters

FIND US

Amberley Museum
New Barn Road,
Amberley,
Near Arundel,
West Sussex,
BN18 9LT

CONTACT US

tel:+44 (0) 1798 831370

office@amberleymuseum.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

FIND US

Amberley Museum
New Barn Road,
Amberley,
Near Arundel,
West Sussex,
BN18 9LT

Our Supporters

Photography Credits

Privacy Policy 

Terms & Conditions

CONTACT US

tel:+44 (0) 1798 831370

office@amberleymuseum.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA