DOVER COTTAGE PUMP HOUSE

This building came from a property on the Norfolk Estate in Arundel where it housed a stationary engine that drove a deep well pump and an electricity generator. It is typical of the type of pump house found serving many country houses at the end of the 19thcentury.

The pump house was donated to the Museum by the Norfolk Estate in 1986 and was restored in 1995.

Our Supporters

FIND US

Amberley Museum
New Barn Road,
Amberley,
Near Arundel,
West Sussex,
BN18 9LT

CONTACT US

tel:+44 (0) 1798 831370

office@amberleymuseum.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

FIND US

Amberley Museum
New Barn Road,
Amberley,
Near Arundel,
West Sussex,
BN18 9LT

Our Supporters

Photography Credits

Privacy Policy 

Terms & Conditions

CONTACT US

tel:+44 (0) 1798 831370

office@amberleymuseum.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA