DANDO WIND PUMP

Our wind pump was made by the Littlehampton based company, Duke and Ockenden (trade name DANDO), in 1910, and was originally located at Pulborough railway station, where it provided water to the station and the steam engines.

Our Supporters

FIND US

Amberley Museum
New Barn Road,
Amberley,
Near Arundel,
West Sussex,
BN18 9LT

CONTACT US

tel:+44 (0) 1798 831370

office@amberleymuseum.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

FIND US

Amberley Museum
New Barn Road,
Amberley,
Near Arundel,
West Sussex,
BN18 9LT

Our Supporters

Photography Credits

Privacy Policy 

Terms & Conditions

CONTACT US

tel:+44 (0) 1798 831370

office@amberleymuseum.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA